Presentation topics include:
CAREER CLARITY FOR PROFESSIONALS
Taking ownership of your professional career.
In the modern business world, taking ownership of your individual career planning and development is vital for career success. Employers are no longer solely responsible for your career management. Career goals are considered in line with business needs and organisational benefits when making decisions on employee development. Ongoing self-assessment and management of your career is now essential, whether you’re an employed professional, independent consultant or professional services business owner.
Career clarity allows you to make a greater contribution, ensures meaning and fulfilment in your work and has positive effects on your whole life. Employers benefit from more engaged employees who have clarity on what they want from their careers, increasing retention, performance and company bottom line.
In this signature presentation, you’ll learn:
- The importance ‘owning’ your career planning & development.
- Why an effective career plan starts by clarifying who you are and what you want from your professional life.
- How to assess your current career situation to confirm where you want to go.
- Why getting clear on your purpose, values and who you are is the essential starting point.
- The importance of clarifying your career vision to guide career goals and decisions.
- The limiting beliefs and thoughts that hold you back from taking ownership of your career.
- How to begin to clarify your career goals, areas for development and establish a clear career plan you can start to take action on.