Presentation topics include:
CAREER CLARITY FOR PROFESSIONALS
Taking ownership of your professional career.
In the modern business world, taking ownership of your individual career planning and development is vital for career success. Employers are no longer solely responsible for your career management. Career goals are considered in line with business needs and organisational benefits when making decisions on employee development. Ongoing self-assessment and management of your career is now essential, whether you’re an employed professional, independent consultant or professional services business owner.
Career clarity allows you to make a greater contribution, ensures meaning and fulfilment in your work and has positive effects on your whole life. Employers benefit from more engaged employees who have clarity on what they want from their careers, increasing retention, performance and company bottom line.
In this signature presentation, you’ll learn:
- The importance ‘owning’ your career planning & development.
- Why an effective career plan starts by clarifying who you are and what you want from your professional life.
- How to assess your current career situation to confirm where you want to go.
- Why getting clear on your purpose, values and who you are is the essential starting point.
- The importance of clarifying your career vision to guide career goals and decisions.
- The limiting beliefs and thoughts that hold you back from taking ownership of your career.
- How to begin to clarify your career goals, areas for development and establish a clear career plan you can start to take action on.
FINDING YOUR ‘WHY’
Defining your purpose for career success.
Your WHY is the purpose, cause or belief that drives you to get up and go to work every morning. It’s what inspires you to start your consulting business or choose your professional career. Whether you’re an independent consultant, service-based business owner, or leader, defining your purpose is the one key ingredient to create a fulfilling career, business and life. Your WHY will help you clarify what you want from your career, attract the right clients in your business, or make the right decisions in your career and life.
In this inspiring presentation, Stacey shares insights from her own career journey and explains how she successfully found her ‘why’ in her career, business and life.
This presentation will help you:
- Understand what a life purpose is and the reason you haven’t discovered it yet.
- Recognise the importance of your ‘why’ and how you can use it to guide future career and life decisions.
- Start to clarify and define your own life purpose.
- Identify how to use this concept in business and appreciate why purpose is crucial for career success.
- Determine your WHY for your business or professional role.
CREATE A COMPELLING CAREER VISION
Your ultimate future for your professional life.
Start with the end in mind. Creating a compelling vision of your future career – as if it has already happened – makes it easier to understand your work priorities, clarify your career goals and make the right decisions for your career and/or business.
For professional individuals, a clear career vision helps you to align yourself to an employer with the right vision and values, experience greater job satisfaction and fast track career success. For entrepreneurs, a compelling career vision gives you something to work towards and makes it simple to know where to focus your time and effort to bring your vision to life.
This interactive presentation will:
- Teach you what a compelling vision is and how it helps create your ideal future career and life.
- Explain the importance of having a clear vision and the benefits for your professional career.
- Enable you identify what’s important in your career and life, your work priorities and key criteria for professional success.
- Discuss the common fears holding you back from creating your career vision and how to overcome them.
- Help you start to define and develop your own compelling career vision.
Presentations can also be customised to suit your individual needs.